Instantly Download Divorce Documents and Save Big on Fees
Find all the divorce forms, documents, tools, information, and resources necessary to handle your divorce properly.
If you have decided that hiring professionals for all or various aspects of your divorce is not feasible, possible or other, there are still options indicated below to help you easily and efficiently manage the divorce paperwork.
Please be aware that throughout this section we may recommend resources not affiliated with our website so do your own due diligence accordingly.
In addition, you will find below the categories and types of divorce forms you may need assistance with. If you decide to go at it alone, it may still be beneficial to have an attorney do a quick review for accuracy alleviating future headaches and revisions.
Divorce Forms - Categories...
- Free Divorce Forms.
- Online Divorce Papers. Get everything you need from our recommended resources to ensure you cover every aspect of the divorce process (per state). This option can save a lot of time and money if you can agree on all areas.
- Do it yourself divorce forms. If you are unable or refuse to hire professionals to look over or prepare the paperwork, then there are options that will allow you to prepare the paperwork on your own.
- Divorce Checklists. Make sure nothing is forgotten with these must have divorce forms.
- Need a QDRO? Even if you use an attorney, you may need to pay extra for this service. Depending on your situation, it may be easier to utilize an online service.
- Use a divorce software program. Just fill in the blanks based on your situation and keep the cost down while not having to understand all the legal jargon.
- Various agreements. Parenting, separation, settlement and other agreements are required to outline the terms of the divorce and relationships that may ensue after you split. There is a lot to handle in a number of areas and having agreements is crucial both early on and down the road.
- Modifications. These tend to come into play when children are involved. As the children grow and situations change, it may be necessary to have the original calculations changed. It is only fair to keep it fair and work through what is best for the kids.
- Online kits. From all out divorce to name changes there may be kits available to handle each situation. You don't have to pay an arm and a leg or learn the hard way. Get yourself a simple kit to take care of the changes divorce creates.
- Valuations. Do you know the value of all your assets including retirement? Valuations may help you determine what amount and if you entitled to various assets. This may not work in all situations, but both parties will want to understand what they will get to start over with. You may be required to hire a CPA (like myself) to assist in the valuation process.
- Books and other resources. There are plenty of recommended resources that will allow you to educate yourself on the various aspects of the divorce process and everything involved. Hit Amazon, the library or other until we can provide that list.
Bottom Line & Where to Begin...
If you have to or plan to go about the divorce process without expert advice, then it will be crucial to educate yourself appropriately. Utilize the above divorce resources and forms in order to cover every aspect.
Make sure you double check state specific forms which can alter the paperwork. Every state has their or laws and statutes so utilizing the proper divorce documents will prove critical in how the process goes.
Trust us when we say you may not give a damn at various points in time, but you will eventually and don't want to be kicking yourself for not doing things the right way ensuring you come out hitting the ground running.
Get your divorce and legal forms here - forms for every situation. We will also provide links for state specific forms but for now this will get you what you need.
3 step divorce - the easy and cost effective way to go through divorce.
Divorce Questions & Answers
Do you have divorce questions you want to get answers to? Ask your questions utilizing the form below.
Return to men and divorce from divorce forms