Be a Real Man & Get Help Along the Journey
Listen, divorce support doesn't have to be a group of dudes sitting around a circle, holding hands and crying on each other's shoulders.
There is nothing wrong with a man asking another for some advice or help.
Divorce help can surround a number of topics such as emotional, spiritual, financial, professional, and more.
All of these topics will be intertwined throughout the site so they are easy for you to find when you need them most.
This hub of the site will surround divorce support focusing on the categories below...
Topics a Divorced Man Can Gain Support For...
- Coping with divorce. Divorce is going to touch on so many aspects of your life that you are going to have to learn very quickly how to handle things as they come at you. This will involve both expected and unexpected pieces that frankly is sometimes very hard to handle. You will master how to deal with the shit!
- Divorce help. You do not have to be alone in this process and turning to things like drugs, alcohol or making any poor decision will not help you along. Majority of the time it makes things worse. You have to learn when to seek help and be ask for it.
- Divorce support groups. These are typically available in your area, at your church, found online or you can form one if you have friends or know people going through this too. Trust me as a guy, it was immense that my best friend was also experiencing the journey of divorce at the same time. I also had women friends who were dealing with the process as well and at times it helped to get their point of view. Locate a meetup here.
- Divorce counseling. We can provide some divorce support but talking to a professional who can ask the right questions and help you uncover areas of your life that you need to grow in will be monumental. For me this equated mainly to books and tapes. I wished I had went and talked to someone sooner, so take our advice and do so even if you think it is a waste of time. Heck just talking some older guys who had been there done that was incomparable and provided a ton of support.
- Surviving divorce. In many cases divorce can really tear a lot down out of your life. This is a really harsh way to look at it, but life is not over and instead of just surviving, we'll help you uncover how to thrive as you embark on the journey. Don't let divorce get the better of you or make you do something that will end in disaster or tragedy.
- Stages of divorce. This will be discussed all over the site. No matter what type of divorce you're going through we tend to go through various stages no matter what. It was funny because people such as my parents who had been divorce before were able to pretty much pinpoint the stages as I went through them.
- Divorce self help. I took part in a lot of this and you'll have to as well. Unless you plan to roll over and let this get the best of you (which I hope you don't as a man), then you want to ensure you come out of this a better, stronger person. Even if you're doing things that you should not be doing, this section will be very important.
And Much More Divorce Support & Help...
This is just the beginning my friend. There are a lot of scenarios and topics to discuss when it comes to getting divorce help as you go through the divorce process.
We promise to dive deeper into specific topics to pinpoint to you how to get the proper divorce support you may need. Don't forget to pay it forward and share your own stories as well.
Divorce Questions & Answers
Do you have divorce questions you want to get answers to? Ask your questions utilizing the form below.
Return home from divorce support